Tuesday 16 February 2016

No Longer Safe: A J Waines




No Longer Safe: A J Waines

The following review was posted on Amazon US & UK and Goodreads

I did enjoy reading this book and thought that the slowly built up  tensions of the dynamics within a group of four friends, and how much they had all changed individually over the years was excellent.

The situation was a tad drawn out in the middle part I thought and the only niggle I'd have with the book, but the twists and turns did keep me reading, so it worked, plus it is so well written that it holds the readers attention. The whole plot made me wonder who exactly everyone really was and what were they up to right until the end. A real psychological teaser and a Trust No One mystery.

The twist at the end was very unexpected and cleverly written. The story kept me enthralled throughout. This is the first book I've read from this author but will definitely read more.

Buy No Longer Safe Here

No comments:

Post a Comment